Curried Cashew, Pear, and Grape Salad
A salad for which many have asked for the recipe
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- In a large, dry skillet over medium-high heat, toast cashews until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a dish to cool slightly.
- Return skillet to medium-high heat and cook bacon until crisp, about 7 minutes. Drain bacon on paper towels.
- In a medium bowl, stir together butter, rosemary, curry powder, brown sugar, salt, cayenne pepper and toasted cashews. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together white wine vinegar, mustard and honey. Slowly whisk in olive oil, and sprinkle wiht salt and pepper to taste.
- When ready to assemble, toss greens, pear slices and grapes with dressing, then sprinkle the nuts and bacon.
Submitted by: Liz
Thanks to: AllRecipes.com